1) Except where stated, Standard Delivery is same day, and a charge of 10€ for villages and free delivery in all cities with milvaflowers florists for orders over to 25€ will be applicable within the Greece, not in inaccessible areas, but please note, that at certain times of the year these prices can vary. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to by Milvaflowers you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your order.
2) Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas - where possible we will advise you of these restrictions before you place your order.
3) Some products will be delivered via courier to Greece mainland addresses. Courier delivery is 3,00 - 9,00€. We will advise you of the first available delivery date for your chosen item when you place your order. Every effort will be made to deliver on your chosen date, the exact delivery date cannot be guaranteed. Delivery with courier can be made within 0-4 days when placing your order before 3pm Monday to Friday. Courier deliveries are not available for all villages in Greece. Couriers cannot deliver to a University Campus, as generally there is no access beyond Security / Reception areas. Courier deliveries are not available for delivery at Weekends or bank holidays.
4) We do not recommend courier deliveries to hospitals or funerals, only with milvaflowers local florist.
5) Delivery Services - Should you require your delivery to be made within a specific time period we are able to offer the following delivery services with local florist. Please note some services are subject to availability and that at certain times of the year these prices can vary. We will advise you of services available at the time of placing your order:
6) Same day delivery from milvaflowers florists in cities is free (except where noted).The service is offered to orders for selected delivery locations within the Greece. Should you require this delivery service, your order must be placed by 19:00pm working days. This delivery service is offered subject to availability and may be withdrawn without notice during busy periods.
7) Orders for products delivered via courier services received before 2pm Monday to Thursday can be despatched the same day for next day delivery almost anywhere in Greece subject to availability. Orders received before 2pm Friday will normally be despatched the same day for Monday delivery almost anywhere within Greece, however, some suppliers do not deliver on Monday. We will process orders received on Sundays or Public Holidays the next working day.
8) Deliveries via courier services cannot be delivered at specific times. All orders will be delivered during the working day between 7am and 7pm.
9) Delivery is available on Sundays or public holidays only if the order has paid for at least one day ago, orders will be delivered on the next working day.
10) To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
11) Certain products will be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date - you will be advised of this at the time of placing your order.
12 Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery will be on the requested delivery date or during the delivery period, you acknowledge that actual delivery will be via a local florist or for certain orders via third party courier service. In very occasional circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible, in such circumstances you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements. Goods delivered via third party services are generally despatched 24 hours before the requested delivery date for most Greek mainland addresses.
13) In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, Funeral Directors, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
14) Please be aware that the carrier will deliver the goods to the address provided in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses or fails to return the items(s).
15) Please note that where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery, or unable to leave the delivery in a secure location, they will leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact and re-arrange delivery. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery to that or an alternative address.
16) It is possible to select a preferred delivery time within the order process for items ordered from the 'Sympathy' & 'Funeral' product ranges. This option should be used only for orders requesting delivery to funerals or funeral parlours. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure your order is delivered prior to the time selected, no guarantee for delivery by the time specified can be given. To assist us in meeting your preference, please ensure your order is placed at least two working days prior to the preferred delivery time.
17) We shall not be liable for any failure to perform in our obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
1 If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so unless subject to clause No (2), by calling 2103000339 or emailing: email@example.com
Alternatively you can cancel your order(You are not entitled to reimbursement of costs for enhanced delivery) subject to clause (2), by filling in the customer feedback form on our contact us page. Please give 48 hours notice before the requested delivery date.
2 We regret that you may not cancel an order for: (i) perishable goods(cut flowers, Plants,cake etc.) once your order has been dispatched or (ii) customised goods if as at the time you seek to cancel, the customisation process has begun.
3 In respect of non perishable non-customised goods you may cancel your order from the point at which you place your order until 14 calendar days after you have received your goods. If you exercise your right to cancel, you will be responsible for costs of returning the goods which must be returned within 60 calendar days of cancelling. You are not entitled to reimbursement of costs for enhanced delivery. Milvaflowers have the right to deduct an amount for diminished value of goods.
4 In the event that of non perishable non-customised goodsare to be returned please return them to: MilvaFlowers, Tsamadou 50, Patrai, Greece and you will receive a full refund, subject to clause 2 & 3.
5 You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
The website at www.milvaflowers.gr (the “Website”) is owned by Asimia Damaskou (“we/us”). For the purposes of the Data Protection, the data controller in respect of the Website is Asimia Damaskou. We are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our Website and complying with all applicable laws in the use of the information we collect about you. This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it, including what type of information is collected and tracked on the Website, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect two types of information from users of this Website: (i) “Personal Information” (including, but not limited to, your name, date of birth, address, telephone number (including mobile number), credit card information or e-mail address; and (ii) anonymous “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” (such as information about how many users log on to our Website). The Personal Information we may collect and process includes:
• Personal details that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services or requesting further services, including, but not limited to, your name, date of birth, address, telephone number (including mobile number), credit card information or e-mail address;
• Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• Details of any transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of orders; and
• Dealings with third parties who hold personal information on you (which could include organisations such as banks, credit card agencies). They may provide this information as a matter of ordinary business dealings, or we may ask them to do so.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT, INCLUDING DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIES
The Personal Information you provide on the Website will be used, amongst other things, for the following purposes:
• To process your order (including payment authorisation);
• To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• To notify you about changes to our services;
• If milvaflowers or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Milvaflowers, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
• For marketing purposes, as described in more detail under “Direct Marketing” below.
We may also use your Personal Information, or with your consent, or upon being informed by third parties that you have consented to have us do so, permit selected third parties to use your Personal Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by e-mail, SMS, mail, telephone or other means.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you from time to time (by e-mail, mail, telephone, SMS or other means) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new or existing customer, and where you permit selected third parties to use your Personal Information, we (or they) will contact you by e-mail, mail, telephone, SMS or other means.
If you would like to opt-out of milvaflowers contacting you for marketing purposes, you can do so at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ABROAD
While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, the security of our system is very important to us. We seek to ensure that up-to-date data storage and security techniques are used to protect the Personal Information. All our employees and any third parties we engage to process the Personal Information are also obliged to respect the confidentiality of this Personal Information. The Personal Information is held on a secure online server utilising the Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) standard.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of registered and non-registered visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which is a small file stored on your browser. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser to prevent this happening – guidance for which is set out below. We also aggregate this data to perform statistical analyses of the characteristics and behaviour of our Website visitors. Cookies are also used as a further means of ensuring private and secure purchase sessions are operated within the Website.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. Your browser can be modified to not accept cookies - guidance for which is provided in the paragraph below.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser (for example, using Internet Explorer select 'internet options' from the 'tools' menu, then click 'security', followed by 'custom level' and select 'disable cookies'). However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. For more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
We have a legal obligation to ensure that the Personal Information is kept accurate and up to date. Please assist us to comply with this obligation by informing us of any changes to the Personal Information. You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you and to delete or rectify any inaccurate information about you by sending us a written request to : email@example.com or
Tsamadou 50 - Patrai 26222
stating your full name, phone, email and your address.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use Personal Information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the Website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
If you have any questions/comments or requests about privacy, you can email us.
Tsamadou 50 - 26222